Wall and Floor Tiler job vacancies Bristol
C&A Bennett Tiling Contractors are recruiting skilled wall and floor tilers now. We also aspire to grow our workforce year on year, by employing and training new apprentices.
We are one of Bristol’s longest trading and most successful wall and floor tiling contractors. We cater for all domestic and commercial tiling works and specialize in the installation of all on trend, decorative and intricate tiling installations. The business intends to grow and cater for ongoing demand from its existing client base, domestic markets and new business ventures.
Fully skilled and craftsman tiler vacancies are available almost immediately.
If you are a skilled tiler and wish to consider the opportunity to;
- work for a friendly, genuine, family run, professional contracting business
- gain regular or permanent, stable employment without the hassle, headache and regular inconveniences of sourcing, collecting and delivering materials
- gain regular and dependable monthly pay
- be rewarded for your hard work, professionalism and loyalty through periodic incentives
- work alongside a friendly close knit team of other professionals
- work within standard work hours and to deadlines set by knowledgeable and experienced, similarly skilled professionals
- become a directly employed team member with associated benefits (holiday pay, employer pension contributions, company van and more)
Then contact Chris or Wesley now on 01179 664619 or at email@example.com
Rates of pay vary depending on level of experience, knowledge and skills.
Wall and Floor Tiling Apprenticeships Bristol
Are you a young person (16-18) and considering a career in wall and floor tiling? If so, we would like to hear from you. Secondly, we encourage you to check out SGS College, Filton https://www.sgscol.ac.uk/ and gather more information on apprenticeships https://www.sgscol.ac.uk/study/construction/wall-and-floor-tiler-l2-apprenticeship. Likewise, we welcome any semi skilled tradespersons looking to advance in a new, satisfying and rewarding career, to get in touch.
We encourage and welcome receiving applications and cv’s by email but please also feel free to call. Applicants from all backgrounds and of all genders will be strongly considered.